Sydney, Australia’s largest city attracts people from all over the world. To enjoy your visit, you will want to make go through the travel tips for Sydney. The place can be best visited in between October and March. If you travel during Australia’s winter months, the airfare will be cheaper. And, it will be higher during the summer months.
- If you are planning a holiday visit from the US, you should apply for a visa at least two weeks before. There will be a quicker entry at immigration kiosks if you manage a passport with electronic chip. The immigration card should be filled before entering the country and leaving the country.
- To access public transportation, you can go for Opal Card which was introduced recently. The card gives you access to buses, trains and ferries.
- Hotel rates will be low during winter. Merton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street and Merton Serviced Apartments World Tower are two most popular lodging destinations. The accommodation includes fully-furnished kitchen and washers. Sydney Park Hyatt lies on top in the luxury category.
- If you would like to enjoy best dining facilities, October is the best month. You can aspire for Australian beef and there will be many lamb dishes as well. Nomad in Surrey Hills and Rockpool in the Central Business District provides tasty menus for Qantas.
- The top attractions in Sydney can be managed with the help of resourceful information provided on Bercuti.My. Booking flight tickets at best price is possible. The website has resources to get best accommodation and dining facilities at highly discounted price.
- Tourists who are fond of contemporary cultural festivals can visit Sydney in January. More than 1000 artists will perform at about 30 venues and there will be great entertainment potential. Street food festivals are celebrated in the month of October and it is also called as annual Good Food Month.
- Tips are not customary in Sydney as the minimum wage is $17 per hour.
- As per locals, TimeOut Sydney and Australia Good Food Guide apps are highly rated apps. The Sydney Official Guide app is highly rated and it will help you manage useful information so that there will be very smooth journey.
- Travel tips for Sydney offered by other travelers will help you settle for the best. For couples and families, serviced apartments are far better than hotels and restaurants. You will get more space and there will be various kinds of facilities.
- Darlinghurst cafe in Surrey Hills is a great place where solo diners will be able to read papers and participate in chat as well.
- You should not miss Sydney fish markets in Pyrmont where you can enjoy fresh seafood without any issues. Green king prawns and other fancy items of your choice and you can make your seafood at beach.
Sydney attracts cosmopolitan and international population. The capital of New South Wales has superb beaches and tourists can enjoy the vibrant cultural scene. There is scope for the budget as well as luxury travelers.