Explore Paris with better planning!
Before visiting Paris, you should study about the place so that you can understand about local customs, weather conditions and rules & regulations. It is possible to plan your journey in a better way by going through the travel tips for Paris offered by experts.
- When you enter a shop or restaurant in Paris, you should say, ‘Bonjour’, ‘monsieur’. Children are taught about this at a very tender age, and it comes under basic manners.
- You are advised to speak as much French as possible. There will be better treatment when you speak French. If you learn some minimum words, it is possible to communicate with merchants and local people without any issues.
- Paris hotels are expensive. However, you can compare best rates on Bercuti.My so that you will be able to make the most of your money. You will go through various kinds of deals so that there will be savings on dining and sightseeing arrangements as well.
- To travel through Paris, you can choose Metro as it is safe and easy means. To make your journey all the more challenging, you can go by bus.
- You can reach Paris from Charles de Gaulle Airport by taking a train. The train will go through the heart of the city and major stations will be covered in this process. Taxis are very expensive.
- If you avail a car in Paris, it will be an expensive affair. The drivers will be very crazy and you will want to incur expensive parking charges also.
- If you would like to reach a destination very quickly, you can hire a taxi. There will be abundant hire services including Uber. However, you should understand the fact that the travelling time will be more than metro during rush hours.
- You can try traditional French dishes in Paris which include Escargots, steak tartare, confit de canard, cassoulet and quiche Lorraine. A French meal ends with cheese.
- You can find crepes as street food as well as in restaurants. However, you should want to get the real thing so that there will be great satisfaction.
- If you visit a traditional boulangerie (bakery), you will be able to pick some baguettes, pastries and other delicious items without any issues.
- You should have a picnic at least once in Paris. Baguettes, cheese, fruits, and a bottle of wine will help you to have great time at park. There are parks all over the city and you can celebrate in front of the Eiffel tower as well in the best possible way.
- There are lots of dishes for vegetarians. French will eat crepes and omelets which are ideal for lunch. You can also go for meat-free vegetable salads and sides which are always available. The ethnic options include Middle Eastern, Vietnamese, Japanese, Indian or North African food.
Suzana & Family
Miss Amanda & Husband
Mr Halil & Family
Cikgu Azlina Bangi & Husband
Cikgu Sheila & Family
Miss Jenny & Family
Cikgu Alina & Friends
Kids Of Mr Aziz Family
Madam MiMi & Family
Mr Lim & family
Mr Jacob & Family
You should list out the attractions that you would like to visit and the cost should be compared to the Paris pass. If the Paris pass is affordable, you can go for it so that there will be great convenience.