How to get the most of Bangkok trip?
If you are travelling to Bangkok, you would like to make the most of your trip by planning your itinerary very efficiently. The awareness about local food that matches your lifestyle and comfortable accommodation will help you spend your time peacefully. The travel and sightseeing arrangements should be done properly so that there will not be any confusion and you can save a lot of money.
- The travel tips for Bangkok will help you settle for the best. You should be armed with a paper map even though you have access to GPS on your phone.
- If you are looking for luxury hotels in Bangkok, Bercuti.My will fulfill your needs in a very efficient way. The website is one stop solution for all your travel needs. In addition to cheap flight tickets, you can manage local transportation, dining and accommodation facilities at discounted price.
- Best Bangkok travel deals are posted on a reputed travel site. You can compare hotel rates and make an excellent choice as well. There are best price guarantee options on Bercuti.My website.
- The main attractions in Bangkok are The Grand Palace & Wat Phra Kaeo, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Vinanmek Palace, Chinatown, and National Museum. You should arrive early at certain places so that the entry can be managed without fail. Grand Palace is a very busy place where you will want to beat many lines.
- If you are told that a major attraction is closed and offers an alternative, you should understand the fact that it is a scam. In some cases, you will be told that there are no restaurants in the place. You should not believe those rumors as there will be plenty of restaurants offering a wide variety of dishes.
- Pickpocketers are very much prevalent near the reclining Bhudda. At peak season, the place will be very busy. There will be announcement from officials as well about pickpocketers. Hence, you should protect your valuable very safely.
- If you are carrying just one suitcase, you can manage your journey with citiliner train. You will get limited luggage space when travelling from the airport to Phaya Thai.
- You can find long queue of taxis outside hotel doors. A taxi can be booked with the help of the doorman. The destination should be conveyed and you should insist on using the meter. If you manage the hotel visiting card, you can return to the place very easily. The card will be printed in Thai and English.
- There will not be any difficulty in using the river and khlong boats. Local ferries and tourist boat services will be run by Chao Phraya Express Boat Co. You can find local boat services which are available in four different colors.
- You should wear clothes made up of synthetic fibers as the climate will be hot and humid.
- You can buy water and alcoholic drinks from supermarkets and convenience stores. The tap water is not advised. You can experience food in style at Bussaracum.
Suzana & Family
Miss Amanda & Husband
Mr Halil & Family
Madam Mimi & Tourism Student Of UiTM Bandaraya Melaka
Cikgu Azlina Bangi & Husband
Cikgu Sheila & Family
Miss Jenny & Family
Cikgu Alina & Friends
Kids Of Mr Aziz Family
Madam MiMi & Family
Mr Lim & family
Mr Jacob & Family
Shopping in the market should be done carefully. If there is no price tag, you should have the bargaining capacity and patience to strike best deals.