How to make the most of your Tokyo trip?
If you have access to travel tips, you will be able to make the most of your Tokyo trip. Whether you are accomplishing a personal trip or official trip, it can be made meaningful and delightful by planning in advance. The tips offered by experts will help you to book cheap flight tickets and manage serene hotel accommodation and figure out best sightseeing options.
The following travel tips for Tokyo will help you in this direction:
- You can manage mobile data connection from B-mobile in Japan. It is possible to organize the SIM delivery at your hotel upon your arrival. The SIM card is pre-activated and you will be connected with others through data connection. However, no voice and SMS facility is available with this SIM.
- The ideal time to visit Tokyo is fall. If you cannot make, you can also plan for spring. Parks will be well groomed during fall. You will also find seasonal foods in that season. If you plan your trip in between March and April, you can witness Cherry blossoms.
- As soon as you arrive in Tokyo, you can purchase a card which is acceptable in buses as well as trains. Thus, you can pay fares very easily. The card can be obtained from any ticket machine.
- If you visit a small bar or restaurant, you will be able to smoke without any issues. Even though ‘walking-smoking’ is prevented, it is quite common to celebrate with a can of boozy on the go.
- Pedestrians should walk on the left. Cars will also apply the same rule.
- It is not common to offer tips in restaurants, hair salons and taxis.
- As you go through travel tips for Tokyo, you can plan your journey in advance and it is possible to cover the prominent locations in Tokyo in an effortless manner.
- Most of the homes do not have bathtubs. Hence, it is very common to use public bathhouses (sento). The place is apt to have soothing environment. You will find instruction cards in four languages. The bathing facilities are being enhanced to make them foreigner-friendly.
- You should be very vigilant to manage a vegetarian meal. If you order vegetable sandwich, you might find a slice of ham also. If you order pasta with no meat, it might end up with bacon.
- To manage your vacation in a successful way, you will want to carry an umbrella. A clear umbrella can be picked up as it can be found everywhere after first drops of rain on the street.
- Most of the visitors will get down at Tokyo either through Narita or Haneda airport. To cover the city, you can depend upon the efficient underground train system.
Suzana & Family
Miss Amanda & Husband
Mr Halil & Family
Cikgu Azlina Bangi & Husband
Cikgu Sheila & Family
Miss Jenny & Family
Cikgu Alina & Friends
Kids Of Mr Aziz Family
Madam MiMi & Family
Mr Lim & family
Mr Jacob & Family
You can visit Bercuti.My to know more about special offers for Tokyo visitors! The trip can be planned well as per the guidance offered by experts and you can cut down expense incurred under various heads including transport, accommodation, dining and sightseeing facilities. The website updates features and information on a consistent basis.