How to plan your trip to London?
London ranks top in the list of most visited cities in the world. There is so much to see and accomplish in the capital city. You can go through many historic places and will be able to make the most of your time. The stay will be enjoyable if you go through the tips offered by experts.
By having a free city walking tour, you will be able to get firsthand experience about the city. You can hire British guides as well so that the sightseeing will be very exciting. In this process, major locations like Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey can be covered very easily.
- Travel tips for London will help you cut down travelling expenses. To cut down expenses, you can grab quick lunch at M&S, Tesco or Sainsbury’s. There are affordable items which can be eaten on the go.
- Even though you cannot participate in every activity, you can plan your activities so that most of them can be accomplished in the shortest possible time. There will be saving in terms of time and money. The offered presented on Bercuti.My can be used so that you will get access fantastic dining facilities, cheap hotel bookings and discounted flight tickets.
- If you manage a Visitor Oyster Card, you can make use of the public transportation system in London. Instead of going for one day travel card, you can buy smart travel card so that there will be discount to the extent of 50%. The card will give you access to range of food items at special price.
- The free attractions which can be covered without paying a penny include National Gallery, British Museum, Southbank Centre art complex, Hyde Park and Hampstead Heath.
- You should buy your flight tickets in advance to get a great discount. As you visit TKTS booth in Leicester Square, you can manage cheap last minute tickets.
- The London Pass will give you entry to 60 top attractions in the city. The attractions include Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, London Bridge Experience and the Thames River Cruise. To beat queues, you can take advantage of online bookings.
- Small shows are affordable than mega shows. You can visit traditional theatre shows or music gigs so that there will be great savings and you will have access to quality entertainment as well.
- If you have the bargaining capacity, London is the best destination. High street stores will help you manage affordable fashion accessories. You can search for cheap retro originals at London’s vintage emporiums.
- There are friendly hostels and hotel chains where you can manage highly affordable accommodation. If you are planning a university holiday, it can be done at best price.
By booking tickets on low-cost airlines such as Ryan Air or Easy Jet, you can cut down travelling expenses in a very efficient way. There will be cheaper landing fee in some airports like Stansted airport. You can reach Stansted by train or 1 hour by bus to reach the city center.