London ranks top in the list of most visited cities in the world. There is so much to see and accomplish in the capital city. You can go through many historic places and will be able to make the most of your time. The stay will be enjoyable if you go through the tips offered by experts.
By having a free city walking tour, you will be able to get firsthand experience about the city. You can hire British guides as well so that the sightseeing will be very exciting. In this process, major locations like Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey can be covered very easily.
- Travel tips for London will help you cut down travelling expenses. To cut down expenses, you can grab quick lunch at M&S, Tesco or Sainsbury’s. There are affordable items which can be eaten on the go.
- Even though you cannot participate in every activity, you can plan your activities so that most of them can be accomplished in the shortest possible time. There will be saving in terms of time and money. The offered presented on Bercuti.My can be used so that you will get access fantastic dining facilities, cheap hotel bookings and discounted flight tickets.
- If you manage a Visitor Oyster Card, you can make use of the public transportation system in London. Instead of going for one day travel card, you can buy smart travel card so that there will be discount to the extent of 50%. The card will give you access to range of food items at special price.
- The free attractions which can be covered without paying a penny include National Gallery, British Museum, Southbank Centre art complex, Hyde Park and Hampstead Heath.
- You should buy your flight tickets in advance to get a great discount. As you visit TKTS booth in Leicester Square, you can manage cheap last minute tickets.
- The London Pass will give you entry to 60 top attractions in the city. The attractions include Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, London Bridge Experience and the Thames River Cruise. To beat queues, you can take advantage of online bookings.
- Small shows are affordable than mega shows. You can visit traditional theatre shows or music gigs so that there will be great savings and you will have access to quality entertainment as well.
- If you have the bargaining capacity, London is the best destination. High street stores will help you manage affordable fashion accessories. You can search for cheap retro originals at London’s vintage emporiums.
- There are friendly hostels and hotel chains where you can manage highly affordable accommodation. If you are planning a university holiday, it can be done at best price.
By booking tickets on low-cost airlines such as Ryan Air or Easy Jet, you can cut down travelling expenses in a very efficient way. There will be cheaper landing fee in some airports like Stansted airport. You can reach Stansted by train or 1 hour by bus to reach the city center.
"Everything was amazing!! The weather, scenery, food, and people were awesome!! Bercuti.My is awesome to work with and I can give her a few requests and have always ended up with awesome trips." -VACATION IN PARIS NOV 2016
Suzana & Family
“Thank you so much for all of the help. It was a trip we’ll never forget and you made it so easy...” - VACATION IN ROM ITALY JUNE 2016
Miss Amanda & Husband
The tour was great. All the guides made our trip so easy and interesting. The hotel was great, food was good. They made sure that we had the best all around. I would recommend this trip to anyone "Bercuti.My" - New Zealand Vacation!
Mr Halil & Family
Thanks so much Bercuti.My for organizing our amazing honeymoon!!! Everything was flawless and easy from beginning to end!!! 5 stars for sure!
Cikgu Azlina Bangi & Husband
"Everything was amazing!! The weather, scenery, food, and people were awesome!! Bercuti.My is awesome to work with and I can give her a few requests and have always ended up with awesome trips."
Thank you for planning our amazing trip to Italy! We LOVED every moment and couldn't of been done without your help!! We are forever grateful!
"The hotel was awesome, the beach was paradise and the day trips we went on were great! Bercuti.My was so helpful with every part of the process! It took so much of the stress away knowing that I didn't have to second guess my decisions. I'm so glad my friend Lisa recommended this travel site!"
Cikgu Sheila & Family
Bercuti.My is the greatest!! We went to China...and it was a super trip!! Bercuti.my just provide us and itinernary only but our family have greatest tour ever!!! Now we are considering another trip somewhere and I am remembering what a great time we had!! I am definitely considering Bercuti.My again!!!!
Miss Jenny & Family
Everything was perfectly arranged. All transportation to and from different places was punctual, comfortable and efficient. Thank you for making our vacation so easy and so smooth. It was our best trip ever! - Tioman Island
Cikgu Alina & Friends
Bercuti.My nailed every aspect of our trip, immersing us in the folklore and dramatic wild beauty synonymous with..." My kids was so happy!
Kids Of Mr Aziz Family
This was my first time traveling with Bercuti.My. Thank you very much for the memorable experience to see Osaka-Universal Studio Japan-Kyoto. Bercuti.my is fabulous to work with and understands my family. Takes the wonder out of every question in my head. 🙂 "
Madam MiMi & Family
THANKS for everything. And I had changed things quite a few times and you were having no problem with that. THANKS for a wonderful trip Bercuti.My!
Mr Lim & family
Wonderful tour. Absolutely first class all the way. Great food and incredible guide. Thanks 'Bercuti.My'. One of my best trips ever and I'm not new at this. - "LONDON VACATION DECEMBER 2016"
Mr Jacob & Family
Most Popular Travel Posts
(Visited 156 times, 2 visits today)