How to prepare yourself to visit India?
India has incredible tourist attractions. You should be aware of the route, culture, historical significance and climatic conditions so that you can make the most of your trip. The travel tips for India will help you in this direction so that you can make the most of your time, effort and money.
- The country offers opportunities for adventurers. Trekking and mountaineering can be done with groups. There are high reaches in Uttarkhand and Himachal Pradesh. You can also explore skiing, white water rafting and other activities as per your interests.
- Meditation and yoga are found everywhere right in Delhi suburbs and ashrams. With the recent declaration of International Yoga Day by United Nations, the art is spread all over the world vehemently.
- My presents useful information for tourists so that best hotels and restaurants in India can be booked at special discount price. There will be access to discounted flight tickets as well from the travel site.
- Instead of planning many places in India, you should focus on few places so that there will be great satisfaction. You are advised to spend few days in one place. In this process, you will retain your energy levels and there will be deeper understanding of the local area.
- You can balance your trip by spending some days in rural areas and some days in cities. There will be great inner peace if you head towards the Kerala backwaters. There are captivating hill stations in the North India.
- To stay healthy, you should drink plenty of water. You are advised to choose best destination very carefully so that you will not become sick very easily. Bercuti.My lists information about reputed restaurants so that you can taste special food at discounted price.
- New Delhi, the capital city of India is a great place to start your journey. There will be many historical building and monuments. You can cover Humayun’s Tomb and the Red Fort in Delhi. Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri are great attractions in Agra.
- There are many religious sites in India. Golden Temple in Amritsar, artistic sculptures in Khajuraho, Jain temple in Rajasthan and Gujarat, Ajanta and Ellora caves near Mumbai are very famous. The itinerary can be planned as per your convenience based on the authentic information provided on a reputed travel site.
- To enjoy some of the finest beaches, you should want to head towards the south. Girgaum Chowpatty beach in Mumbai, black sand beaches of Kovalam and Varkala in Kerala, are very popular. You can catch plenty of sun rays and sand in Goa. There are specially constructed cottages as well so that you will have great relaxation.
- Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan have forest reserves where you can find lions and tigers. Wild asses are found in Gujarat. Bharatpur in Rajasthan attracts abundant birdlife.
Suzana & Family
Miss Amanda & Husband
Mr Halil & Family
Cikgu Azlina Bangi & Husband
Cikgu Sheila & Family
Miss Jenny & Family
Cikgu Alina & Friends
Kids Of Mr Aziz Family
Madam MiMi & Family
Mr Lim & family
Mr Jacob & Family
If you would like to enjoy the trip, you should remain calm. There will be frustrating moments which can be overcome by increasing your patience. First-time travelers should be very cautious by following the travel tips for India.