Hurry To Travel Barcelona Without Any Worry!
Barcelona has a charm unlike any other city in Europe and being one of the oldest cities in the continent, it is traditional in its art and culture while showcasing its Bohemian outlook.
If you think a trip to Barcelona will drill a hole in your pocket, read along to find out which places in Barcelona to visit within your budget in order to save money in the trip:
- The city has a host of attractions in its palate to match the tastes and preferences of every tourist. The La Sagrade Familia church is the most visited destination with a footfall of three million visitors every year. You do not need to buy a ticket to see the church from outside but it is advised to book tickets to take a tour inside the church.
- The construction is still in full swing and it is expected to be completed in 2026 on the 100th death anniversary of the church’s architect Antonio Gaudi. Pablo Picasso, one of the greatest painters to have ever set foot in the planet was born in this beautiful country.
- The Picasso museum is donned with thousands of his earlier sketches and paintings and exhibits his transformation into becoming one of the most eminent exponents of this form of art. The Modernist Park is another feather in Gaudi’s cap. This park is recognized by UNESCO and is built atop Carmel hill. He wanted to build a residential garden village but his untimely death saw it being transformed to a public park.
- You will also get an idea about the architecture of those times if you visit the Modernist buildings, Montjuic hill and Poble Espanyol Spanish village and also the Tibidabo hill. The Tibidabo hill is a fun place for kids since one has to board a Blue Tram which then is connected to a mountain railway. The Skywalk is free and provides an amazing view of the beautiful city of Barcelona.
- The Montjuic castle is built on the Montjuic hill which also has a rich history. A cultural movement called Catalan found its expression in a few architectural buildings constructed by Gaudi, known as the Modernist buildings. The medieval times are also quite prominent when one visits the Barrio Gothic quarter which grew up centred around the Roman town of Barcino.
- Another thing which you can’t afford to miss visiting is the “Magic Fountain”. This mix of water, light and sound is truly a visual delight and seems to be the work of some kind of magic! Football enthusiasts should not miss the golden opportunity of visiting the home ground of FC Barcelona and try and get a feel of one of the most popular clubs in the world. The FCB museum also provides an insight into the history and development of the club.
Moreover, you should be wise while booking the hotel or buying tickets for the flight so that you do not end up spending much on it. To get drenched in the sensation and vibe that this city offers without spending a lot, get your flight, hotel, car rentals and other travel bookings done via Bercuti.my.
Suzana & Family
Miss Amanda & Husband
Mr Halil & Family
Madam Mimi & Tourism Student Of UiTM Bandaraya Melaka
Cikgu Azlina Bangi & Husband
Cikgu Sheila & Family
Miss Jenny & Family
Cikgu Alina & Friends
Kids Of Mr Aziz Family
Madam MiMi & Family
Mr Lim & family
Mr Jacob & Family
Select amongest the best of deals and avail great offers at the lowest possible price. We guarantee a trip you would treasure throughout your and that too within your budget! So choose Bercuti.my, plan your trip and start packing your bags!