Tips and hints to make your Venice visit exciting!
Venice is a city which gives you the impression of the 15th century with little connectivity on the road. The travel tips for Venice will help you manage your expenses in a very efficient way and you will be able to cover most of the important tourist attractions without fail.
Suzana & Family
Miss Amanda & Husband
Mr Halil & Family
Madam Mimi & Tourism Student Of UiTM Bandaraya Melaka
Cikgu Azlina Bangi & Husband
Cikgu Sheila & Family
Miss Jenny & Family
Cikgu Alina & Friends
Kids Of Mr Aziz Family
Madam MiMi & Family
Mr Lim & family
Mr Jacob & Family
- Vaporetto water-bus pass is an ideal option to spend in Venice. You can choose it for a day trip as well so that there will not be any issues. The pass will let you access Vaporetto Dell’Arte boats which appear to be stressed out and they will be overcrowded sometimes so that you should be vigilant as well.
- If you learn the history of Venice, you can explore it to the full potential extent. Bercuti.My will help you in this direction. You can manage flight tickets to various destinations at best price so that you can make the most of your money.
- The importance of Venice Republic in the past should be understood so that you will be able to understand the significance of various public buildings. You should understand the phases of Venice’s life so that you can make the most of your investment.
- If you plan your visit to Venice during the peak tourist season, it will take one hour to cross 200 yards.
- You should know the starting point for the Secret Itineraries Tour at the Doge’s Palace. If you wait at a wrong place, you will not be noticed by the tour guide. The starting point at the Secret Itineraries Tour is the south-eastern corner of the courtyard.
- Venice is the fascinating place in Italy. Even though you are aware of the happenings in Venice through reading, you will certainly go through surprising scenarios. The obstacle of canal blocking will confuse you and might miss the path.
- The city has boats instead of buses and trains. It has canals instead of streets. You can cover the city in a very efficient way by walk as boats are very expensive. You can explore the beauty of Venice on back streets and pizzas. These are the places which are not touched by boats. There are many hotels and restaurants where you can have quality food as per your convenience.
- You can travel in Venice public transport system without a ticket. However, you should notify the authority immediately and buy a ticket on the spot. The tickets should be validated by passing through yellow and white machines.
- There are some restaurants where you can enjoy high-quality Venetian food. The tourist population is higher than the local population in Venice. Hence, local eating establishments are replaced by expensive hotels. Most of the restaurants offer tourist menus to attract customers.
- If you sit down and have coffee or bar, the price will go up. However, the cost will be low when you manage the same coffee at the counter. For this reason, most of the Italian will eat food at the counter. If you take a cup of cappuccino, the price will be 3 to 4 times higher than the price by standing at the counter.