Sydney, Australia’s largest city attracts people from all over the world. To enjoy your visit, you will want to make go through the travel tips for Sydney. The place can be best visited in between October and March. If you travel during Australia’s winter months, the airfare will be cheaper. And, it will be higher during the summer months.
- If you are planning a holiday visit from the US, you should apply for a visa at least two weeks before. There will be a quicker entry at immigration kiosks if you manage a passport with electronic chip. The immigration card should be filled before entering the country and leaving the country.
- To access public transportation, you can go for Opal Card which was introduced recently. The card gives you access to buses, trains and ferries.
- Hotel rates will be low during winter. Merton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street and Merton Serviced Apartments World Tower are two most popular lodging destinations. The accommodation includes fully-furnished kitchen and washers. Sydney Park Hyatt lies on top in the luxury category.
- If you would like to enjoy best dining facilities, October is the best month. You can aspire for Australian beef and there will be many lamb dishes as well. Nomad in Surrey Hills and Rockpool in the Central Business District provides tasty menus for Qantas.
- The top attractions in Sydney can be managed with the help of resourceful information provided on Bercuti.My. Booking flight tickets at best price is possible. The website has resources to get best accommodation and dining facilities at highly discounted price.
- Tourists who are fond of contemporary cultural festivals can visit Sydney in January. More than 1000 artists will perform at about 30 venues and there will be great entertainment potential. Street food festivals are celebrated in the month of October and it is also called as annual Good Food Month.
- Tips are not customary in Sydney as the minimum wage is $17 per hour.
- As per locals, TimeOut Sydney and Australia Good Food Guide apps are highly rated apps. The Sydney Official Guide app is highly rated and it will help you manage useful information so that there will be very smooth journey.
- Travel tips for Sydney offered by other travelers will help you settle for the best. For couples and families, serviced apartments are far better than hotels and restaurants. You will get more space and there will be various kinds of facilities.
- Darlinghurst cafe in Surrey Hills is a great place where solo diners will be able to read papers and participate in chat as well.
- You should not miss Sydney fish markets in Pyrmont where you can enjoy fresh seafood without any issues. Green king prawns and other fancy items of your choice and you can make your seafood at beach.
Sydney attracts cosmopolitan and international population. The capital of New South Wales has superb beaches and tourists can enjoy the vibrant cultural scene. There is scope for the budget as well as luxury travelers.
"Everything was amazing!! The weather, scenery, food, and people were awesome!! Bercuti.My is awesome to work with and I can give her a few requests and have always ended up with awesome trips." -VACATION IN PARIS NOV 2016
Suzana & Family
“Thank you so much for all of the help. It was a trip we’ll never forget and you made it so easy...” - VACATION IN ROM ITALY JUNE 2016
Miss Amanda & Husband
The tour was great. All the guides made our trip so easy and interesting. The hotel was great, food was good. They made sure that we had the best all around. I would recommend this trip to anyone "Bercuti.My" - New Zealand Vacation!
Mr Halil & Family
Amazing service, insane deals, and understands my travel needs. Truly an “angel”. I look forward to booking with Bercuti.My for my next vacation.
Madam Mimi & Tourism Student Of UiTM Bandaraya Melaka
Thanks so much Bercuti.My for organizing our amazing honeymoon!!! Everything was flawless and easy from beginning to end!!! 5 stars for sure!
Cikgu Azlina Bangi & Husband
"Everything was amazing!! The weather, scenery, food, and people were awesome!! Bercuti.My is awesome to work with and I can give her a few requests and have always ended up with awesome trips."
Thank you for planning our amazing trip to Italy! We LOVED every moment and couldn't of been done without your help!! We are forever grateful!
"The hotel was awesome, the beach was paradise and the day trips we went on were great! Bercuti.My was so helpful with every part of the process! It took so much of the stress away knowing that I didn't have to second guess my decisions. I'm so glad my friend Lisa recommended this travel site!"
Cikgu Sheila & Family
Bercuti.My is the greatest!! We went to China...and it was a super trip!! Bercuti.my just provide us and itinernary only but our family have greatest tour ever!!! Now we are considering another trip somewhere and I am remembering what a great time we had!! I am definitely considering Bercuti.My again!!!!
Miss Jenny & Family
Everything was perfectly arranged. All transportation to and from different places was punctual, comfortable and efficient. Thank you for making our vacation so easy and so smooth. It was our best trip ever! - Tioman Island
Cikgu Alina & Friends
Bercuti.My nailed every aspect of our trip, immersing us in the folklore and dramatic wild beauty synonymous with..." My kids was so happy!
Kids Of Mr Aziz Family
This was my first time traveling with Bercuti.My. Thank you very much for the memorable experience to see Osaka-Universal Studio Japan-Kyoto. Bercuti.my is fabulous to work with and understands my family. Takes the wonder out of every question in my head. 🙂 "
Madam MiMi & Family
THANKS for everything. And I had changed things quite a few times and you were having no problem with that. THANKS for a wonderful trip Bercuti.My!
Mr Lim & family
Wonderful tour. Absolutely first class all the way. Great food and incredible guide. Thanks 'Bercuti.My'. One of my best trips ever and I'm not new at this. - "LONDON VACATION DECEMBER 2016"
Mr Jacob & Family
Most Popular Travel Posts
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)