Top travel attractions in Dubai!
Dubai is full of skyscrapers and shopping malls. You can go through the glamorous hotels and explore Emirati soul by planning your trip in advance. The tips shared by previous visitors and tourists will help you in this direction. Dubai is just a seven-hour flight destination from Heathrow airport.
- Tom & Serg is the best new hangout which is also listed on ‘What’s On magazine awards’. The urban café is a great attraction for expatriates where you can order milkshakes and chai lattes.
- The travel tips for Dubai will help you settle for the best tourist attractions in Dubai without any issues. The alcohol serving is restricted to licensed hotels and restaurants only. At.mosphere is the coolest local for cocktail. It is located on level 122 of Burj Khalifa. You can book the ticket in advance. You should follow the minimum spend rule even though there is no admission fee.
- To get access to more than 5,000 restaurants, you can book tickets through Bercuti.My. The website offers various schemes so that visitors can buy flight tickets at best price.
- You can manage four-hour trip to Little India where spicy Indian food will be served. Some of the sought after dishes includes chicken tikka, sugarcane juice, tandoori rotis and potato bhondas.
- If you wish to explore Islamic faith, you can visit Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Centre for Cultural Understanding located at Al Mussallah Road. You can visit the mosque and get access to coffee and dates.
- Women travelers are not required to wear a burka or veil. You can stay alone in hotel and walk around in most of the places without any issues. However, you are advised to avoid fleabag hotels in Deira and Bur Dubai. If you apply a bit of commonsense, there will not be any issues.
- Bastakiya quarter of 19th-century Dubai is one of the best places that you cannot afford to miss. You will get an opportunity to climb old wind towers. The mansion is restored to deliver best looks. To have great refreshment, you can sit near the creek and the passing boats will entertain you.
- A ride on an abra is affordable option. Experts will let you go through the Creek and you will go through the great boat traffic without any issues. However, you can also hire a water taxi which is more expensive and less exciting.
- You can explore Dubai on buses and trains as it is a very safe city. You can hire taxis which are very cheap. To get a feel of the city, you can take a Big Bus Tour. There will be fewer crowds during mornings and it will be busy during weekends.
Suzana & Family
Miss Amanda & Husband
Mr Halil & Family
Madam Mimi & Tourism Student Of UiTM Bandaraya Melaka
Cikgu Azlina Bangi & Husband
Cikgu Sheila & Family
Miss Jenny & Family
Cikgu Alina & Friends
Kids Of Mr Aziz Family
Madam MiMi & Family
Mr Lim & family
Mr Jacob & Family
Bercuti.My will give you comprehensive information about various tourist destinations in Dubai. You can book hotels and dining facilities at best price. It is possible to manage airport pickup and drop facilities as well without any issues. The online booking will help you save time, effort and money.
You can travel on driverless metro so that the incredible buildings of Dubai will be covered very efficiently.