Visit Amsterdam The Netherlands On A Budget
While travelling is a hobby for some, others find travelling to be the best stress-buster of all time. Rightly so, travelling can ease a mind and with so many historical and beautiful locations around the world, it cannot get any better than wandering about and living the life to the fullest. The Netherlands has always been a tourist’s paradise, due to its historical monuments, energy for different genres of sports and activities, and also for the famous museum preserving all the gold and antique products. Let us take a look at how you can visit Amsterdam, The Netherlands on a budget.
Amsterdam is the capital and the most populous municipality of the Kingdom of Netherlands. Amsterdam is divided into two parts: the suburban part with a population of 1340000+ and the Amsterdam Metropolitan part, boasting a population of 2431000+. Established in the 12th century as a mere fishing place, Amsterdam quickly developed and was one of the most important ports in the Dutch Golden Age by the 17th century. The “Canals of Amsterdam” and the “Defense Line of Amsterdam” are on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
The places to visit in Amsterdam includes,
- Van Gogh Museum
- Anne Frank House
- Magere Brug
- Royal Amsterdam Palace
- De Waag
- Museum Van Loon
Along with these places of interest, there are quite a few other sites that do require every tourist’s attention.
Here are a few money saving tips, if you’re willing to be easy on your pockets while visiting Amsterdam.
- IAmsterdam Pass: This card is extremely important if you wish to visit all the museums. It offers free entry to all the major museums and free public transport as well.
- Drink in Hostels: Hostels offer the best of deals in drinking. It is not mandatory to put up at any of these hostels, yet drinking there will save a lot of money, instead of feasting on expensive restaurants. Belushi’s Bar at The Winston is one of the most popular bars among the locals.
- Walking Tours: If you’re comfortable walking around to different places, this might be the best bet for you. Amsterdam offers free Walking Tours and is perfect to get an overview of the entire city, free of cost.
- Nightlife Ticket: If you’re one of those who like partying at night clubs, you should definitely get hold of the Amsterdam Nightlife Ticket. This ticket will grants you access to eight major nightclubs in Amsterdam at very low rates and even offers you free welcome drinks.
- Cook: The food offered in Amsterdam might not be the best in the world. Besides trying out a few delicacies, make sure you cook your own food most of the times.
These are a few things that you need to keep in mind for travelling Amsterdam on a budget. Otherwise, you can easily take the help of the members at Bercuti.my. They offer the best deals on hotels, flights and cover all your travel expenses, including your food. With over 238 destinations covered on their map, contact Bercuti for a wonderful travelling experience to Amsterdam.
Suzana & Family
Miss Amanda & Husband
Mr Halil & Family
Cikgu Azlina Bangi & Husband
Cikgu Sheila & Family
Miss Jenny & Family
Cikgu Alina & Friends
Kids Of Mr Aziz Family
Madam MiMi & Family
Mr Lim & family
Mr Jacob & Family
Visit www.bercuti.my for more information.