Visit Katmandu Nepal On A Budget
Mountains have always been a fascination for not only trekkers, but also to people willing to witness a breath-taking view of the world. There is no better place to get a clear overview of a massive distance than climbing to the top of the tallest mountain. Nepal has always been a place where it has attracted a lot of budding trekkers as well as common tourists. But visiting Nepal and experiencing the thrill of a mountain life has its prices, and is particularly expensive if you have the desire to scale a mountain. Let us talk about how to visit Nepal, Kathmandu and get the best out of it at strict budget.
Nepal, officially known as the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked country. Boasting a population of 26.4 million, Nepal is covered on all four sides with mountain, covered with snow most of the time. This is one of the reasons why it attracts so much of tourists. The main attraction is the clear and the distinct view of Mt. Everest, the tallest mountain in the world above sea level. In fact, the entire Himalayan range is visible from Nepal. Such is the landmark, that Nepal remains covered in snow most of year, yet the visibility is pretty clear.
In this article we will tell you on how to visit the city of Kathmandu on a budget:
The places to visit in Nepal includes,
- Pashupati Nath Temple
- Pokhra Valley
- Mahendra Gufa
- Swayambhu Mandir
- Thamel Area
There are quite a few other places that you may want to go and needless to mention about the numerous rock climbing and trekking adventures that you can embark upon.
Here are a few tips to get you sorted before you land your feet there.
- Nepalis wear their traditional clothes, which fully cover their bodies. So, it is recommended that you do not wear any fancy short dresses or anything that might hamper their tradition.
- Some of the temples situated there, might not be allowed for non-Hindus. It is of utmost importance that you seek permission first and then step inside a religious place, since Nepalis value their religion more than anything.
- Transportation in Nepal is not a problem because there are ample amount of taxis and rickshaws willing to take you to places in and around Nepal. If you are looking for something cheap, share a taxi with other passengers. If you do not have time to wait, you can also hire a taxi for your own at cheap rates.
- The typical restaurants in Nepal serve the traditional bhaat, dal and tarkari. If you are looking for Western fixes, Pokhra and Kathmandu are your best bets.
- Plenty of hostels and guest houses available for lodging but make sure you stay safe and do not participate in the frequent rallies.
The members of Bercuti are highly experienced professionals and are one of the best online travel agencies around. Be it flights, hotels and other travel leisure, they have got all your bases covered with the cheapest of rates and attractive deals. So, make sure you contact them before Nepal bowls you over with its beauty.
Suzana & Family
Miss Amanda & Husband
Mr Halil & Family
Cikgu Azlina Bangi & Husband
Cikgu Sheila & Family
Miss Jenny & Family
Cikgu Alina & Friends
Kids Of Mr Aziz Family
Madam MiMi & Family
Mr Lim & family
Mr Jacob & Family
Visit www.bercuti.my for more information.