Visit Shanghai China On A Budget
Situated in East China in the River Yangste, Shanghai is the epitome of beauty with a population of more than 24 million. The city is renowned for its immense potential in economy, aesthetic constructions and natural beauty. The chilly winters, landscapes and architecture of the city draw the attention of a large number of tourists.
Being the hub of finance and commercialism, Shanghai Stock Exchange has ranked third in volumes of trade, among exchanges covered worldwide. This largest city of China offers many inviting opportunities for sightseeing for those trying to be indifferent with crowds. Despite having a mammoth population, this fun city also offers quieter historic places.
It’s one of the world’s busiest ports, special thanks to its position at the mouth of the Yangtze River, the city also provides exploring scopes by water along the Chinese coast and its inland water ways. Highlights of a visit include a number of outstanding museums and art galleries like the Shanghai Museum and the China Art Museum, innumerable beautiful gardens and parks, and huge number of lovely old temples and cutural pagodas.
Shanghai, popular as the birthplace of the Communist Party of China, also serves as a perfect jumping off point from which you get to explore other possible areas of China.
The must-go places in your bucket list when you visit Shanghai
- Shanghai’s Promenade- Also known as the Bund, this place is of enormous tourist attraction owing to it’ location alongside the River Huangpujiang.
- Yu Garden- Laid in an ancient town, this has an Inner and an Outer Garden with the famous Hall of Spring adorned inside it.
- Jade Buddha Temple- It houses Shakhyamuni statues, inclusive of the magnicficent Halls of the Great Hero and Hall of the Kings of Heaven.
- The Oriental Pearl Tower- This 468 metre tall tower is a must visit which includes views of immense grandeur.
- Nanjing Road- This place is a major shopping hub for travelers who’re constantly on shopping sprees; has large number of malls, restaurants and bars.
Besides, The Longhua Temple, People’s Square, French Connection and Sheshan Basilica are places of interest for tourists and travelers as well.
Owing to its excellent international airport and advanced transportation, it’s very convenient to avail flight tickets for visiting Shanghai, be it round trips or not; travel agencies are available as well and you’re free to strike deals with them regarding prices of hotels, guest houses, flight fares etc.
Suzana & Family
Miss Amanda & Husband
Mr Halil & Family
Cikgu Azlina Bangi & Husband
Cikgu Sheila & Family
Miss Jenny & Family
Cikgu Alina & Friends
Kids Of Mr Aziz Family
Madam MiMi & Family
Mr Lim & family
Mr Jacob & Family
We’re aware of the fact of how much known the city is for it’s aestheticity, likewise, the aesthetic hotels along with their facilities are something that attract tourists from all over the world. Narada Boutique Hotel, Bund Riverside Hotel, Grand Mercure are 4-star accommodations with delicious food, mini bars brewed with snacks and drinks, fitness centers and other such essentials. Bercuti.my provides you further information regarding Shanghai trip like prices, deals with a travel layout and assures you a memorable trip.