How to Pack a Professional Travel First Aid Kit
Are planning to go on a trip? You have landed on the right page! What to know how to pack a professional travel first aid kit? We got it for you. When it comes to travels and trips, it is important that you know how to pack a professional travel first aid kit.
This is an essential precautionary measure in case something happen on the road, on board, or on flight. If you want to have the perfect first aid kit for your travel, you can consider carrying only a small and portable kit with you that has all the essentials that you might be needing.
Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
It is inevitable that some of you may have existing medical conditions such as chronic conditions like diabetes, thyroid disorders, or hypertension that need medication on a regular basis. It is recommended on how to pack a professional travel first aid kit that you bring your medications at home in durable containers or in a packs.
Do not forget the Essentials
If you are already prepared with a durable container, it is now time for you to stock up on the essentials and pack your medical and first aid goodies.
- Standard Bandages – Injuries are common during trips, travels, and adventures. If you are to go hiking, you might get scratches or cuts so it is better if you have bandages at hand in various sizes.
- Antiseptic Wipes – Also bring antiseptic wipes with you. Antiseptic wipes will serve as your extra cleaning and sterilization method for wounds and cuts before bandaging them.
- Antibiotic Ointment – In most cases, if you already washed, sterilized, and dressed a cut or wound, it is not necessary to have antibiotic ointment but if there is a larger wound, this will be needed as you can use it for larger wounds to prevent infection.
- Gauze Pads – Gauze pads also act as bandages for large wounds and cuts. These are very useful for your travels.
- Medical Adhesive Tapes – You can use medical adhesive tapes to secure the gauze pads on wounds and to keep bandages in place. Due to humid weather in some countries, bandages tend to pull off.
- Tweezers – Tweezers are useful when you have to remove splinters on your skin or take out foreign objects or debris while you clean the cut or wound.
- Scissors – You can bring a small medical scissors to aid you in cutting tape or in trimming gauze pads.
- Pain Killers – When you are on a trip, there is a high chance that you may deal with some pain. It is very useful if you have pain killers with you to ease the pain.
Suzana & Family
Miss Amanda & Husband
Mr Halil & Family
Cikgu Azlina Bangi & Husband
Cikgu Sheila & Family
Miss Jenny & Family
Cikgu Alina & Friends
Kids Of Mr Aziz Family
Madam MiMi & Family
Mr Lim & family
Mr Jacob & Family
There are actually many considerations that you need to know on how to pack a professional travel first aid kit. You can review these guide if you are quite unsure of what to bring. It is better that you consider carrying few handy medications than not having anything at all especially on unpleasant situations. Visit www.bercuti.my to book for your travels today!