How to make a pleasant trip to Havelock Island, Andaman
If you would like to explore the nature in the best form and undertake scuba diving, Havelock Island is the best destination. The island has a slow pace of life. It has great potential to attract tourists and visitors who admire Thailand. You can find basic facilities in the Havelock Island.
- You can plan a bercuti with the help of a popular tourism agency. Most of the local beaches are numbered.
- There are few shops and dhabas in Govind Nagar. It is the main town as well as the small town in the area.
- You can find accommodation on the road in between Beach No. 3 and Beach No. 5.
- The Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7) is the most popular beach in Havelock Island.
- You can experience the best weather conditions in between mid-January and mid-may. There will be best diving experience in this season.
- The monsoon lasts from late May to the end of July. You should avoid melancong during the monsoon as there will be strong winds and frequent rains. The visibility will be greatly affected during the season.
- There are two ATMs in Havelock Island. They are managed by Axis Bank and SBI. Even though card transactions are permitted at some islands, you should want to manage sufficient cash from the Port Blair.
- Some items cannot be found easily in the island. Hence, you are advised to bring sun screen lotion and mosquito repellants to that you will get protection from the sun’s harsh rays and mosquitoes respectively.
- There are differences in ship types. Ferries arrive from Port Blair on daily basis. They are arranged at every 2 to 4 hours. As the schedules will vary as per the season, you are advised to inquire the local office.
- There are government-operated ferries which are booked in advance. The rates vary as per the class. These are air-conditioned ferries and can be booked from the counter at DSS as well.
- You can take advantage of online booking through private agencies so that long and resilient queues can be avoided.
- If you reserve accommodation at a resort, they will help you book the ferry as well. If you do not have a return flight ticket, it can be managed with the staff at the resort.
- You can find auto-rickshaws, buses and shared jeeps in the area. The walking is the most common mode of transport through which you can explore the island to the full potential extent. There are private taxi operators as well.
- You can eat sea food by lying on the beach or hammock. You can go through the dive training and manage good equipment so that scuba diving can be practiced without any issues.
- The main dive sites in Havelock Island are lighthouse, elephant beach, the wall, aquarium, pilot reef, Dixon’s pinnacle.
Bercuti.My offers best deals on flight tickets, accommodation and dining facilities. There will be best travel experience @ pengalaman melancong when you plan various kinds of activities with the help of a reputed tour operator.