Tips to explore Bali, Indonesia
Bali is the best bercuti destination so that you can make the most of your time and money. It is one of the best tourist islands on earth. You can explore the most chilled out destinations as you head to central mountains. If you seek solitude, there are loads of places in Bali, Indonesia. Travel advisors will help you choose the best location as per your tastes so that you will be able to make the most of your time, effort and money.
- In recent past, there is great increase in kitchen hygiene and it is possible to manage various kinds of nutritious food items which are exclusively available in Bali. You should stay hydrated by taking fluids at frequent intervals. However, if you would like to consume street food, you should exercise little bit of caution.
- You should be able to dress as per the occasion so that there will be great convenience and you will be part of the culture in Bali. You should cover your shoulders and knees properly.
- It is very much important to respect the local religious and spiritual customs. You should plan travel dates very carefully so that you will not be shut out at the airport all through the day. When you visit temples, your conduct should be appropriate.
- Bali’s monkeys are very notorious. Hence, you should be cautious of wild and stray animals. There are some animals which look very cute. However, you will be affected with rabies and other diseases.
- As plastic usage has increased in Bali, there are large piles of plastic bottles. If you can invest in a stainless steel bottle, you will save the environment.
- The melancong to Bali will be pleasant if you can learn local lingo. For example, tolong means ‘please’, terima kasih means ‘thank you’. Such kinds of words are useful to manage conversation for beginners.
- You should be aware of Bali’s rainy season which stands in between January and April. There will be rains during October and November as well. Your holiday will not be wiped off completely as the rains will be limited to afternoons only.
- It is possible to bargain in Bali in a respectful manner. There are many items and services which can be bought at best price by applying simple bargaining technique.
- If you are accused by police in Indonesia, you should have the grace to pay the fine and you should not land in argument.
- You can explore the powerful waves and exposed rocks by visiting various beaches in Bali.
- You are advised to choose the best pakej percutian so that there will be great convenience and savings in terms of time, effort and money. Reputed travel agencies will deliver best pengalaman melancong by offering customized services as per the needs of customers.
Best flight, hotel and car rental deals are offered on Bercuti.My. You are advised to choose the base very carefully so that chaotic weather conditions can be avoided and you can manage a truly relaxing atmosphere.